At this point, it's a little too early to commit to any official changes. Depending on the weather, we will have a back up plan ready. The tournament will go ahead, although games on Friday may be squeezed in to various times on Thursday (for local teams) and Saturday and there is potential that we may shorten a few games but we will do our best to ensure that this is done evenly. If Friday is a total loss, round robin games may be played on Sunday and quarter finals and semi finals be removed in some divisions. Unfortunately, weather in February is very unpredictable. Please stay tuned on your email and our website for future updates. We'll post something by 8:00 pm tomorrow (Wednesday) night. Also, if you are traveling and have decided to come on Thursday, please let us know, as we may be able to update the game schedule to include you that night. Thanks for your patience.